Does Your Employee Smoking Cessation Treatment Measure Up?
The Centers for Disease Control and Public Health Service Guidelines Recommend a
Comprehensive Approach to Smoking Cessation:
- Cover both prescription medication and over-the-counter nicotine replacement treatments.
- Eliminate or minimize co-pays or deductibles for counseling and medications.
- Cover at least four counseling sessions of at least 30 minutes each, including telephone
and individual counseling sessions.
- Provide counseling and medication coverage for at least two smoking cessation attempts
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare: Alignment with Employer Needs
Nicotine Replacement Therapy.
Improved Access to Medication.
Can either be sent directly to a participant’s home or to a business location.
Behavioral Support Counseling.
- Nicorette®: the #1 physician-recommended nicotine polacrilex gum and
- NicoDerm® CQ®: the #1 physician-recommended nicotine transdermal patch.
Telephonic and web-based behavior support or on-site coaching options are available
via GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare partnerships.
Drives awareness and enrollment via a no-cost comprehensive marketing and promotion
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare wellness partners offer metrics for enrollment,
success rates and customer feedback.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Will Work With Employers To:
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive employee smoking cessation solution
- Reduce or eliminate significant barriers to providing FDA-approved nicotine replacement
therapy products via a HIPPA compliant Fulfillment or Direct Ship logistics methods
- Create and deliver a no-cost integrated marketing and promotion plan to successfully
launch and maintain a smoking cessation program
- Deliver measurements that matter to an employer: cost, success rates, employer feedback
Each smoker is unique in their preference for NRT products. Nicorette
and NicoDerm CQ provide flexibility of dose, form
Marketing Support to Promote Smoking Cessation
GSK Consumer Healthcare has been successfully helping people quit smoking for
over a decade. This expertise is provided to clients free of charge. Customers have
full access to numerous customizable, downloadable promotional materials. Materials
include: posters, table tent cards, tear pads, e-mail/newsletter content, and more,
which serve to:
- Drive awareness, enrollment and compliance
- Educate smokers about the benefits of quitting and value of the program
We’re Committed to Your Employees' Health.
GSK is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do
more, feel better and live longer. Our commitment to smoking cessation is a vital
part of this mission.
Learn more at Way2EmployeeHealth.com.